Subject: HCCH 2025 General Circular 4 – 18 February
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 20:13:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 General Circular 4 – 18 February

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlines

Members are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The most
urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility:

18 February 	Deadline for designations for CGAP 2025
(See Focused Circular No 57(24) for further details)
7 March	 Deadline for online registration for the Conference – “15 years
of the HCCH Washington Declaration: Progress and perspectives on
international family relocation”
(See Focused Circular No 16(25) for further details)

II. Upcoming meetings and events

Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the  <https://www.hcch.net/en/login> Secure
Portal of the HCCH website under “Governance” then “Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
4-7 March 	CGAP 2025
(See Focused Circular No 57(24))	 In person at the Peace Palace
(with the possibility for remote participation)
27 March	 Meeting of the Standing Committee	 Online via the
Teams platform
2-4 April	 Conference – “15 years of the HCCH Washington
Declaration: Progress and Perspectives on international family relocation”

(see Focused Circular No 69(24))	 In person at the Embassy of
Canada, Washington, DC
(with the possibility for remote participation)
7-11 April	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
19-21 May	 4th Global Meeting of the IHNJ
(see Focused Circular No 66(24))	 In person in Singapore
22 May 	HCCH Judicial Roundtable
(see Focused Circular No 66(24))	 In person in Singapore

III. Available on the HCCH website

CGAP 2025

The following documents are now available:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/007c2a52-2611-4470-b1dc-4d041c77f7c4.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 2B of February 2025	 Working Group on Jurisdiction:
Report of 2025 – currently available in English only
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f4062aef-85a2-4a34-b906-3a6c9d466a42.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 9E of February 2025	 2007 Child Support Convention and
Maintenance Protocol: Report on the Experts’ Group meeting of 3 to 5
February 2025 on International Transfer of Maintenance Funds
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/633f69cd-2724-4070-b410-4a79b1e92333.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 9F of February 2025	 2007 Child Support Convention and
Maintenance Protocol: iSupport
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5e92a510-37c2-485c-b77d-184ea1315bae.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 13B of January 2025	 1985 Trusts Convention: Report
and proposed publication—Spanish version
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1468dedd-3067-4443-89b6-2a01ec9dabec.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 14 of February 2025	 Development of e-Country Profiles
for key HCCH Conventions
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b464c5a7-a7e2-4b1f-904f-7543bdfb97ac.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 17 of February 2025	 Report on Post-Convention
Assistance (1 January – 31 December 2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/13a23f5d-daf7-46f1-a53b-b1d72ca71ea0.pdf>
Prel Doc No 18A of February 2025	 Report on the activities of the
Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean (ROLAC) (1 January –
31 December 2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c90fdbb8-ae28-4d7f-a898-f5cb39bef3b3.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 18B of February 2025	 Report on the activities of the
Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (ROAP) (1 January – 31 December
2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d7cec8c-ff1d-4e19-be69-37f3d4129a17.pdf>
Info. Doc. No 1 of February 2025	 Overview of Conventions and other
instruments drawn up under the auspices of UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the HCCH
– available in English only

IV. Available on the Secure Portal

CGAP 2025

The following documents are now available:

Prel Doc No 19 of February 2025	 Tripartite Cooperation between the HCCH,
UNCITRAL and UNIDROIT: Coordination Guidelines – currently available in
English only
Prel. Doc. No 20 of February 2025	 List of Observers
Prel. Doc. No 21 of January 2025	 Draft Budget and Explanatory
Notes for Financial Year 1 July 2025 – 30 June 2026 (FY 71)
Prel. Doc. No 22 of February 2025	 Voluntary Contributions Report (1
January – 31 December 2024)
Prel. Doc. No 23 of February 2025	 Refining Assessed Contributions
of Highest Payers under the HCCH-adapted Application of the Universal
Postal Union (UPU) System: Balancing Financial Sustainability and Fairness
– currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 25 of February 2025	 PB Resource Allocation

Please note that the models contained in Prel. Doc. No 23 will be updated
with the figures in the forthcoming Draft Budget 2 and the document will
be submitted as a Prel Doc to the Council of Diplomatic Representatives.

THE HAGUE, 18 February 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 4e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2025 – 18 février

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en
ce qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la
programmation des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limites

Les Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes.
Les dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de
visibilité :

18 février	 Date limite pour la réunion du CAGP de 2025
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 57(24) pour plus d’informations)
7 mars	 Date limite d’inscription en ligne à la conférence intitulée « 15
ans de la Déclaration de Washington de la HCCH : Progrès et perspectives
en matière de relocalisation transfrontière des familles »
(Voir la Circulaire ciblée No 16(25) pour plus d’informations)

II. Réunions et évènements à venir

Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal> Portail sécurisé du site web de la
HCCH sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / Format
Du 4 au 7 mars	 CAGP 2025
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 57(24))	 En personne au Palais de la Paix
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
27 mars	 Réunion du Comité Permanent	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams

Du 2 au 4 avril	 Conférence – « 15 ans de la Déclaration de Washington de
la HCCH : Progrès et perspectives en matière de relocalisation
transfrontière des familles »
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 69(24))	 En personne à l’ambassade du
Canada, Washington D.C
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 7 au 11 avril	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation
pour autrui	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 19 au 21 mai	 4e Réunion mondiale du RIJH
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 66(24))	 En personne à Singapour
22 mai	 Table ronde judiciaire de la HCCH
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 66(24))	 En personne à Singapour

III. Disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH

CAGP de 2025

Les documents suivants sont désormais disponibles :

Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/007c2a52-2611-4470-b1dc-4d041c77f7c4.pdf>
prél. No 2B de février 2025	 Groupe de travail sur la compétence :
Rapport de 2025 – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b8a1647e-a561-4a78-98d9-9f0d35a76583.pdf>
prél. No 9E de février 2025	 Convention Recouvrement des aliments et
Protocole Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : Rapport sur la réunion du
Groupe d’experts sur les transferts internationaux d’aliments du 3 au 5
février 2025
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b96e622e-c340-449e-9560-57a0f669a8b9.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 9F de février 2025	 Convention Recouvrement des
aliments et Protocole Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : iSupport
Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5e92a510-37c2-485c-b77d-184ea1315bae.pdf>
prél. No 13B de janvier 2025	 Convention Trusts de 1985 : Rapport et
proposition de publication – version espagnole
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/040c697e-4b35-4ab3-9dfd-a4a113bf841c.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 14 de décembre 2025	 Élaboration de Profils d’État
électroniques pour les principales Conventions de la HCCH
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/66bf3052-7f8d-423f-93b2-069762b14956.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 17 de décembre 2025	 Rapport sur l’assistance
post-conventionnelle (du premier janvier au 31 décembre 2024)
Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/32d66d76-f649-424f-b1da-768c8385f19b.pdf>
prél. No 18A de février 2025	 Rapport sur les activités du Bureau
régional pour l’Amérique latine et les Caraïbes (BRALC) (du premier
janvier au 31 décembre 2024)
Doc.
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/18802910-b554-4c4c-8ce5-af231fb21641.pdf>
prél. No 18B de février 2025	 Rapport sur les activités du Bureau
régional pour l’Asie et le Pacifique (BRAP) (du premier janvier au 31
décembre 2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d7cec8c-ff1d-4e19-be69-37f3d4129a17.pdf>
Doc. info. No 1 de février 2025	 Aperçu des Conventions et autres
instruments établis sous les auspices de la CNUDCI, d’UNIDROIT et de la
HCCH – disponible en anglais uniquement

IV. Disponible sur le Portail sécurisé

CAGP de 2025

Les documents suivants sont désormais disponibles :

Doc. prél. No 19 de février 2025	 Coopération tripartite entre la
HCCH, UNIDROIT et la CNUDCI : Lignes directrices en matière de
coordination – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 20 de février 2025	 Liste des Observateurs
Doc. prél. No 21 de janvier 2025	 Projet de budget et Exposé des
motifs pour l’Exercice financier du premier juillet 2025 au 30 juin 2026
(EF 71)
Doc. prél. No 22 de février 2025	 Rapport sur les contributions
volontaires (du premier janvier au 31 décembre 2024)
Doc. prél. No 23 de février 2025	 Affinement de l’évaluation des
contributions des principaux contributeurs dans le cadre de l’adaptation
du système de l’Union postale universelle (UPU) à la HCCH : Un équilibre
entre viabilité financière et équité 2025 – actuellement disponible en
anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 25 de février 2025	 Allocation des ressources du BP

Veuillez noter que les modèles figurant dans le Doc. prél. No 23 seront
mis à jour avec les chiffres du prochain projet de budget 2 et que le
document sera soumis en tant que Document préliminaire au Conseil des
Représentants diplomatiques.

LA HAYE, le 18 février 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

 4.ª Circular General de la HCCH de 2025 – 18 de febrero

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límite

Se ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

18 de febrero 	Fecha límite para designar participantes para el CAGP de
2025
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 57(24))
7 de marzo	 Fecha límite de inscripción para participar en línea en
la conferencia: “15 años de la Declaración de Washington de la HCCH:
Avances y perspectivas en materia de reubicación familiar internacional”
(Para más información, véase la Circular Específica N.º 16(25))

II. Próximas reuniones y eventos

Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login> Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH en
“Gobernanza” y luego “Circulares”.

Fecha 	Evento 	Lugar y formato
4-7 de marzo 	CAGP de 2025
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 57(24))	 En persona en el Palacio
de la Paz
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
27 de marzo	 Reunión del Comité Permanente	 En línea a través de la
plataforma Teams
2-4 de abril	 Conferencia: “15 años de la Declaración de Washington de
la HCCH: Avances y perspectivas en materia de reubicación familiar
internacional”
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 69(24))	 En persona en la Embajada
de Canadá, Washington D.C.
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
7-11 de abril	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Filiación y Gestación por
Sustitución	 En persona en la OP
(con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
19-21 de mayo	 4.ª Reunión Mundial de la RIJLH
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 66(24))	 En persona en Singapur

22 de mayo 	Mesa Redonda Judicial de la HCCH
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 66(24))	 En persona en Singapur

III. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

CAGP de 2025

Están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/007c2a52-2611-4470-b1dc-4d041c77f7c4.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 2B of February 2025	 Working Group on Jurisdiction:
Report of 2025 – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/857ead12-229b-4291-ad9e-740c9c7065df.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 9E de febrero de 2025	 Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos
y Protocolo sobre Obligaciones Alimenticias de 2007: Informe de la reunión
del Grupo de Expertos sobre Transferencias Internacionales de Alimentos
celebrada del 3 al 5 de febrero de 2025
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2bd0faa8-02ec-4b5a-8035-0ccff84a240a.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 9F de febrero de 2025	 Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos
y Protocolo sobre Obligaciones Alimenticias de 2007: iSupport
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5e92a510-37c2-485c-b77d-184ea1315bae.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 13B de enero de 2025	 Convenio sobre Trusts de 1985:
Informe y propuesta de publicación – versión en español
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/22af5b54-ba29-4cd2-8776-eab6a3e855d9.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 14 de febrero de 2025	 Elaboración de Perfiles de País
electrónicos para Convenios  clave de la HCCH
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/74f2a45d-7adf-4c93-b98b-e3ebc53c778e.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 17 de febrero de 2025	 Informe sobre asistencia
pos-Convenio (del 1 de enero al 31 de diciembre de 2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/37c5b9bf-6810-42a5-be52-7ca7aa9c3c47.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 18A de febrero de 2025	 Informe sobre las actividades de
la Oficina Regional para America Latina y el Caribe (ROLAC) (1 de enero -
31 de diciembre de 2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/05b04343-bb64-44b9-b6e6-dd476ef1abca.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 18B de febrero de 2025	 Informe sobre las actividades de
la Oficina Regional para Asia y el Pacífico (ROAP) (1 de enero - 31 de
diciembre de 2024)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d7cec8c-ff1d-4e19-be69-37f3d4129a17.pdf>
Info. Doc. No 1 of February 2025	 Overview of Conventions and other
instruments drawn up under the auspices of UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the HCCH
– disponible solo en inglés

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCH

CAGP de 2025

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

Prel Doc No 19 of February 2025	 Tripartite Cooperation between the HCCH,
UNCITRAL and UNIDROIT: Coordination Guidelines – disponible, de momento,
solo en inglés
Doc. Prel. N.º 20 de febrero de 2025	 Lista de Observadores
Doc. Prel. N.º 21 de enero de 2025	 Proyecto de Presupuesto 1 y Notas
Explicativas para el ejercicio económico comprendido entre el 1 de julio
de 2025 y el 30 de junio de 2026 (ejercicio 71)
Doc. Prel. N.º 22 de febrero de 2025	 Informe de contribuciones
voluntarias (1 de enero - 31 de diciembre de 2024)
Prel. Doc. No 23 of February 2025	 Refining Assessed Contributions
of Highest Payers under the HCCH-adapted Application of the Universal
Postal Union (UPU) System: Balancing Financial Sustainability and Fairness
– disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Doc. Prel N.º 25 de febrero de 2025	 Asignación de recursos en la OP

Cabe señalar que los modelos que se presentan en el Documento Preliminar
N.º 23 se actualizarán con las cifras del Proyecto de Presupuesto 2 que se
presentará próximamente al Consejo de Representantes Diplomáticos.

LA HAYA, 18 de febrero de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros